Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime.
If you attended a previous class (101, 201 or 301) and would like to finish the level 1 course you will receive a discount so you can obtain your certificate of completion.
CLICK HERE (Reached Registration End)
FOR BENEFIT OF THE ‘GLOBAL’ COMMUNITY, AS OF MAY 12TH, 2021 WE HAVE CONVERTED THIS TO AN ONLINE ONLY EVENT.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS STILL 6-8 HOURS LONG.
This is a 1 Day event
Date: Saturday / July 17th, 2021
Start Time: 10am – Central Standard Time
What will be covered:
- Herbology vs Pharmacology
- Why Herbs Benefits & Dangers
- Types of herbs (based on American herbs and a few from other regions of the world)
- Preparation Formula’s (Tea’s, Pills, Tinctures, Lotions)
- Turning passion for nature into a self care modality or to help others with a business.
- Home Birthing & Midwifery
- Ailment Analysis Modalities of Balance (Bringing body back into Homeostasis)
- Food & Health
- Herbal Extracts
- Nano (Metphysical) View of Body Mechanisms
- Sugars & Chemicals
Test will be offered at end of class for those who want to acquire their Level 1 completion certificate.
80% passing score is required. (2) attempts to pass, if still scored below passing you will have to take course again.
Once passed, student has the option to move on to the Level 2 course which is more intermediate/advance.
You will gain access to an exclusive library of content on health and wellness to help with your studies.
Level 2 is approximately 6 months – 1 year of study with test, challenges and support group sessions.
More will be disclosed at that time.