Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth users report that the product absorbs metals, pesticides, fungus, and drug residues. Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a natural and organic colon cleanser and detoxifier which brings a myriad of positive effects for humans. Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth also contains a mineral called silica. Widespread deficiencies of “the most important trace element in human health”, silica, can cause a variety of improper effects on the human body. Only a trace amount of silica is absorbed into the blood stream, and that amount is a large gain for the user.
A growing number of people count beneficial human side effects of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth as being nothing short of vital, and many exhibit genuine devotion toward its use. Some users have reported some mild constipation, eased by drinking water.
HOW MUCH FOOD GRADE DE SHOULD A PERSON TAKE EACH DAY?
Myself, my wife, and everyone I know take 1 heaping tablespoon per day in liquid of their choice. I use juice, but many put in a glass of water. I know some who take 2 or 3 tablespoons a day, but that is usually for a severe problem they are trying to correct. I also know some who take a teaspoon per day to start out with and work up to a tablespoon.
DIATOMACEOUS EARTH HEALTH BENEFITS: WHY AND HOW
1) As you can see from the picture of the magnified diatomaceous earth, it looks like a cylinder full of holes. Kind of like Rice Chex Cereal.
To begin, this cylinder has a very strong negative charge. Millions of cylinders move through the stomach and digestive tract. They may attract and absorb fungi, protozoa, viruses, and endotoxins. Also pesticides, drug residues, E coli, and heavy metals.
These bind inside the cylinder and pass out of the body. Also, any larger parasites that happen to be in the digestive tract are pushed out via the bowl. These activities result in a much healthier body with less sickness. We often hear the phrase “Feel Better” with our diatomaceous earth users. This better feeling comes from all the “junk” is removed from the body.
2) Diatomaceous earth is quite hard. On the hardness scale where diamonds are a 9, diatomaceous earth is a 7. Although hard, it does not have the ability to cut or scrape at your tissues. After a few months of taking diatomaceous earth, the intestine wall is no longer toxic. CLEAN your gut and you are able to absorb nutrients much better!! The advantages of this are several:
1. Maintain regular bowel movements
2. Promotes a healthier colon. This is especially important as we get older. A clean healthy colon keeps away polyps and ulcers. Today, many are spending thousands of dollars to get colonics!
3. Many users report increased energy and needing less sleep. This is a result of all the food and nutrients that are better absorbed into the blood stream. With a coated colon–many nutrients never get absorbed.
3) A small amount of diatomaceous earth gets absorbed into the blood stream as silica. One of the benefits of Silica is that it helps to destroy bad fats. Diatomaceous Earth Maintains a healthy cholesterol range. Go to the page on “Human Use” and review all of the benefits of silica to the body.
1. Reduce Joint Inflammation
2. Maintain healthy skin
3. Hair and nails grow stronger and grow faster
4. Tooth and gum health
5. Maintain a healthy respiratory tract
6. Menopause has less symptoms including hot Flashes & Mood swings
7. Healthier urinary tract
The benefits of silica are many
In today’s grains, there is actually a shortage of silica. Years ago, the silica found in our foodstuffs was adequate, but with today’s hybrids and depleted soils, only about 1/3 of the silica needed is supplied in our food. Diatomaceous Earth is a simple and inexpensive way to get the silica your body needs.