Herbal Iron – Hemoglobin Formula
A collection of herbs prized by nature which may enrich the body’s iron supply
Made with only Organic and/or Wild Crafted Ingredients.
WARNING: Many medical sources state that iron enriching supplements should only be taken if you’re in-fact low in iron. Negative health effects can take place otherwise.
Iron deficiency anemia is a condition where there are too few red blood cells in the body due to a shortage of iron.
A person with an iron deficiency can have some of the following symptoms:
- general weakness
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- extreme fatigue
- fast heartbeat
- easily broken and brittle nails
- paler than normal skin
- chest pain
- shortness of breath
- cold hands and feet
- soreness or inflammation of the tongue
- cravings for non-nutritive things, such as dirt, starch, or ice
- poor appetite, especially in children
- increased chance of miscarriage / unable to carry full term
In milder cases of iron deficiency anemia, a person is unlikely to have more than the normal symptoms described above. However, additional complications can occur if the iron deficiency anemia is left untreated.
Possible complications include:
- slow growth and developmental delays in children and infants
- heart problems, including heart failure or an enlarged heart due to it compensating for lack of oxygen
- pregnancy complications, including low birth weights and an increased risk for premature birth
Source: Medical News Today
Directions: Drink 1-2 times daily or as directed by your health care professional
Ingredients: A. lappa, A. membranaceus, Dandelion, Beet Root, U. Diocia, R. Crispus, Rubus Idaeus, Stellaria Media, P. Multiflorum. Rosa Canina
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any supplement.
1 review for Herbal Iron – Tea