A Herbal Blend
May help to limit the seasonal ills, while fortifying internal defenses
Made with only Organic and/or Wild Crafted Ingredients.
This tea is known for its amazing properties such as:
- They are packed with antioxidants, which help to fight free radicals in the body and may keep you healthy overall
- May help to reduce fever by inducing sweating
- May help to soothe the intestines
- It has traditionally been used to help those with coughs, colds, croup, bronchitis, allergies, whooping cough, and asthma
- May calm spasms
- It has great anti-inflammatory properties
- May help in relieving seasonal allergy symptoms
- May help to improve appetite
- May increase blood circulation
- May increase production of digestive fluids
- Contains aromatic compounds that are antiseptic
- Contains bitter compounds that are anti-inflammatory which may help in blood circulation
- AND MUCH MORE!
Traditional Use: Brewed for Tea and drank 1-2 daily
Ingredients: black elderberry, coneflower, wild celery, chamomile, falvedo, cinnamon, goldenseal,
Disclaimer This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any supplement.
10 reviews for Be Well – Tea