It is a silver-gray, lustrous, malleable precious earth metal, often alloyed with other members of the Platinum Group (Iridium, Osmium, Palladium, Rhodium, and Ruthenium).
The full potential of Platinum and Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) are just beginning to be rediscovered.
- Clearly a vital element which may help with cellular longevity and vitality.
- Platinum exhibits a powerful ability which may energize the human cell and stimulate correct cellular divisions (mitosis) and repair DNA damage.
- Platinum molecules may stimulate brain cells to promote deeper, more restful sleep patterns, which in turn may energize the stem cells to repair and regenerate damaged and weak tissue and organ cells.
Proprietary Blend: 150 mcg Platinum, Gold, Iridium
Other Ingredients: Distilled Water
- Hueckel, T., & Sacanna, S. (2021). Colloidal metallurgy. Nature Chemistry, 13(514-515). Retrieved from https://www.nature.com/articles/s41557-021-00723-01.
- PubMed. (n.d.). Metals and metal derivatives in medicine. Retrieved from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23438056/1.
- Dr. Axe. (n.d.). Colloidal Silver: Is It Safe? Benefits, Uses, Side Effects. Retrieved from https://draxe.com/nutrition/colloidal-silver-benefits/1.