How to prepare the tea:
- You will need a tea strainer which you can find on Amazon, Walmart and even at your grocery store.
- Place 1 teaspoon to 1 table spoon of herbs in a glass cup (A tablespoon if you prefer a stronger tea)
- Add 8oz. of boiling water over the herbs
- Steep for ten minutes and strain.
Should be drunk while warm
Teas can be mixed together but you will limit the amount of times you drink it per day:
- Preparing 1 tea, drink TWO to THREE times a daily
- Combining 2 or more times drink ONE to TWO times daily.
Store your jars of tea in a dry dark place.
Prepared Tea is best to drink fresh, do not store long term.