Now your entire body can experience the negative energy removing effects as using the E.M.F. Plate.
- Mattress Pad should be covered at all times since it can’t be washed (only spot cleaned),
- May lay on directly,
- Best to put under sleep sheet on bed, to utilize every night how one sleeps naturally,
- Because of the power, it may take 1-2 days to adjust to energy removal power,
- What have customers said about the Mattress Pad?
- Better, deeper sleep
- Less aches and pains
- Feelings of being clear headed
- More vivid dreaming
- Body responds better to stress at work, traveling etc.
- More energy because of deeper sleep
- and the list goes on…
Now available in a Deep Purple. This also aids in the power of the mattress pad. This is what Tesla said about purple objects: “All matter comes from a primary substance, the luminiferous ether,” stated Nikola Tesla. He sensed the universe was “composed of a symphony of alternating currents with the harmonies played on a vast range of octaves,” wrote Margaret Cheney. “To explore the whole range of electrical vibration, he sensed, would bring him closer to an understanding of the cosmic symphony.” (From Tesla- Man Out of Time.) Tesla understood that the cosmic symphony is resonance. Nothing exists in the Universe that does not have harmonic vibration. In realizing this Tesla influenced the production of personal oscillators that vibrate in tune with “the luminiferous ether.”
Electromagnetic fields…it may sound like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, but they are VERY real.
In fact, Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) can cause symptoms of illness in infants, children and adults, particularly those who already experience low immunity.
If you are sensitive to EMFs, you may experience symptoms like:1
- Nervous system symptoms, like fatigue, stress and sleep disturbances
- Skin symptoms, like facial prickling, burning sensations and rashes
- Body symptoms, like pains and aches in your muscles
- Eye symptoms, such as burning sensations
- Foggy thinking and depression
- A variety of less common symptoms, like ear, nose, and throat symptoms and digestive disorders
- Leukemia in children, breast cancer or cancer clusters have been linked to high exposure to EMFs2
WHAT ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS?
Electromagnetic fields are areas of energy that surround electronic devices. The World Health Organization (WHO) explains that the electric fields are created by differences in voltage and magnetic fields are created when the electric current flows.3 According to WHO, electromagnetic fields affect us because our human bodies have their own electric and biochemical responses (e.g., nervous system, digestion, brain function, heart function). So exposure to EMFs can interact with your body in adverse ways.
Where Do Electromagnetic Fields Come From?
Simply put, EMFs come from electricity:
- In your home – cordless phones, hairdryers, vacuums, refrigerators, microwave ovens, irons, televisions (the flat panel TVs are much better than the old box-style TVs), main ring and lighting circuits, dimmer switches, electric blankets, electric razors, electric toothbrushes, WiFi, etc.
- In your office – computers, fluorescent or halogen lighting, fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, cell phones and WiFi.
- Outside – power lines (high voltage cables either overhead or buried in the ground), transformers (the gray cylinders raised up on poles that look like trash cans), electrical substations, cell phone towers, cities that provide citywide wireless Internet (WiFi) and electromagnetic radiation from near neighbors’ electronic equipment.
Most of our modern-day conveniences emit EMFs, some stronger than others. So does this mean you have to go off the grid?
Not at all! But if you are serious about achieving and maintaining your best health, there are several steps you can take to minimize the effect EMFs have on you and your family.
Size approximately: 24″ x 72″ x 1/2″
Note: This item is custom made to order, custom made orders are non-refundable, non-returnable. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery. Full Body Negative Energy Removing Mattress Pad Are Not Returnable due to Health Regulations.
Disclaimer: The products and/or technologies listed on this website are not FDA-approved and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician or health care practitioner for any questions about EMFs and your health.