Learn to Heal Thyself – Level 1 – Study Companion comprises the most important information found within the Level 1 course curriculum.
This prepares the beginner on the path of Herbs, Health and Wellness to be competent enough to take the Level 1 – Test which allows them to move onto more intermediate studies within Learn to Health Thyself – Level 2.
Many will find this Study Companion a helpful standalone resource at their finger tips to help loved ones.
To embark on the nuances found in the conversations that took place between the pages herein, join are herbal course and study group where those from all over the realm share and learn together.
Some of the topics covered in each section:
- Herbology, Pharmacology,
- Why Herbs Benefits & Dangers
- Types of herbs (based on American herbs and a few from other regions of the world)
- Preparation Formula’s (Tea’s, Pills, Tinctures, Lotions)
- Organs and there functions
- Trace Minerals
- Consultation Conditions
Class Butters & Oils
- History of various skin butters
- Historical uses of butters
- Butter usage for well known aliments…
Class Water, Sugar and Chemicals
- In-depth dive into the importance of water
- Chemicals and the dangers around us.
- Sugar, how much is really too much?
The above topics and many more are covered within these 96 pages