- Original Handrolled Satya Sai Baba Nagchampa Agarbatti manufactured in Bangalore and Mumbai by Shrinivas Sugandhalaya LLP
- The Preparation consists of formulation of masala mix using natural extracts in the form of dough concerning the ancient method and is rolled by hand on the bamboo sticks.
- Satya Sai Baba Nagchampa is a combination of Champa flower, floral, Oriental-Spicy aroma with a base note of wood and patchouli. It is a reminiscent of Jasmine or magnolia flowers.
- The aroma that emits from this agarbatti creates a soothing and calm environment
- Export quality incense
- Made in India
- 15g box
- 1 Box = Approximately 13-16 sticks, Approximately 1g per stick
Does it smell good? Yes, very good.
But what does it smell like? Many say it reminds them of a Temple in the far east or a Yoga Studio.